Embee Mobile is the industry leader in providing global, mobile insight solutions. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies that value our mobile-first, people-based technologies and expertise. Our mobile apps and high performance platform provide services to hundreds of thousands of panelists every single day, in countries all over the world, and generate unique data and insights for our customers.
We're profitable, we're growing, and we have a bright future!
We are looking for an Android engineer that wants an opportunity to jump in with both feet and immediately make an impact.
What to expect
- Collaborate with a team of developers to drive mobile projects from beginning to end
- Maintain a high quality of code by monitoring, reviewing, reporting, unit testing and troubleshooting bugs
- Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- You care about the product and don't ignore potential pitfalls during design and implementation
- You are on top of the latest Android updates and understand new technologies as they become available
- Encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship and thorough code reviews
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application architectures
- 3-5 years of solid mobile development experience is a must for this position
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience developing high-quality mobile applications
- JUnit and UI testing with Espresso
- Experience in API design, performance optimization, client architecture or tools in the mobile space
- Passion for shipping consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible vacation & work-from-home options