PHP+MYSQL Software Engineer
Embee Mobile is the industry leader in providing global, mobile insight solutions. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies that value our mobile-first, people-based technologies and expertise. Our mobile apps and high performance platform provides services to hundreds of thousands of panelists every single day, in countries all over the world, and generates unique data and insights for our customers.
We're profitable, we're growing, and we have an awesome location on Mission, between 3rd and New Montgomery.
We are looking for a PHP+MySQL engineer that wants an opportunity to jump in with both feet and immediately make an impact.
**** If you need H1B, please do not apply. We are not in a position to sponsor H1B at this time. ****
3-5 years of solid PHP, MySQL and web development experience are a must for this position. Prior experience with building scalable Mobile apps, Social Media Apps and/or eCommerce apps is highly desired.
This is primarily a *server-side* programming position.
- 3+ years OOP experience
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL databases
- Experience with webservices and APIs
- Mobile development experience, UI/CSS skills and Unix skills are a good to have
- Usual acronyms apply - REST, MVC, SVN, AJAX and so on.
- Data analysis skills are a plus
- The right candidate will be comfortable with rapid development and possess excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Awesome San Francisco location
- Flexible vacation & work-from-home options
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!